Maho is looking for a full-time E-Commerce Coordinator to support our rapidly growing E-Commerce business.
Maho is a sustainable coastal lifestyle brand that produces sunglasses, accessories, and apparel for women and men who love the outdoors. We are an early-stage E-Commerce company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategically improving our work. We are passionate, ambitious, and pragmatic and work together in pursuit of a common goal to grow a health, household name brand and push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
- Partner with the Director Ecommerce & Marketing to develop digital objectives, strategies and measures as part of the annual business planning process.
- Create, measure, analyze and report on all key performance indicators, and provide recommendations to leadership and sales as needed.
- Collaborate in content development, social media planning, content success metrics, and media planning.
- Perform regular competitive benchmarking and recommend opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Research and identify social media influencers who are appropriate for sponsorship.
- Establish relationships with social media influencers to negotiate pricing, terms of contract, and other project-specific details.
- Assist in the coordination of media for campaign needs.
- Help prepare materials for promotional planning, new business pitches and special projects.
- Review videos, images, and other media to ensure complete accuracy and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Take responsibility for assigned campaigns, managing all communication and tasks
- Analyze performance and impact of product and marketing investments to determine impact and ROI.
- Assist in optimizing cross-sells, site search, site speed, customer reviews, personalization & segmentation.
- Oversee e-commerce product assortment and web site content to support category-marketing plans including enhancement of brand image and key product initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience required.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience in growing D2C e-commerce business, with some experience with social media campaigns or influencer based marketing
- Experience analyzing and manipulating data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations.
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbal, excellent grammar and clear, concise writing ability
- Superior organizational and project management skills; ability to work on multiple projects
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how channels work together
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Technical comprehension of e-commerce business platforms
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when business needs arise
Compensation: Based on previous experience and expertise.
Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.
Location: Orange Beach, Alabama (remote candidates considered)
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter, answers to the following questions, and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “E-Commerce Coordinator [Applicant’s Name].”
- What are the 3-5 keys to success for you in the role of E-Commerce Coordinator? How do these keys to success tie in to your strengths and experience?
- What sets you apart for this position from other candidates with comparable qualifications and experience?
- You are planning a new product launch with influencers and need to find the ideal new partners. What is your strategy?