Maho is looking for a part or full-time E-Commerce Social Media Manager to support our rapidly growing E-Commerce business. This role will primarily support our organization through social media campaigns supporting our E-Commerce business and brand as a whole, and through completing graphic design projects utilized across all brand channels.
Maho is a sustainable coastal lifestyle brand that produces sunglasses for women and men who love the outdoors. We are an early-stage E-Commerce company composed of smart, driven teammates committed to excellence and strategically improving our work. We are passionate, ambitious, and pragmatic and work together in pursuit of a common goal to grow a health, household name brand and push the fashion industry in a more sustainable direction.
- Develop digital objectives, strategies and measures as part of the business planning process.
- Create, measure, analyze and report on all key performance indicators, and provide recommendations to leadership and sales as needed.
- Manage internal and external assets for content development, social media planning, content success metrics, and media planning.
- Perform regular competitive benchmarking and recommend opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Research and identify social media influencers who are appropriate for sponsorship.
- Establish relationships with social media influencers to negotiate pricing, terms of contract, and other project-specific details.
- Assist in the coordination of media for campaign needs.
- Help prepare materials for promotional planning, new business pitches and special projects.
- Engage in daily social media posting and engagement on social media
- Create graphic design projects on regular basis as needed
- Review videos, images, and other media to ensure complete accuracy and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Take responsibility for assigned campaigns, managing all communication and tasks
- Analyze performance and impact of product and marketing investments to determine impact and ROI.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience required.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience in growing D2C e-commerce business, with focus on social media campaigns or influencer based marketing
- Strong graphic design (Photoshop and Illustrator) skill sets
- Experience analyzing and manipulating data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations.
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbal, excellent grammar and clear, concise writing ability
- Superior organizational and project management skills; ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Technical comprehension of e-commerce business platforms
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when business needs arise
Compensation: Based on previous experience and expertise.
Timing: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.
Location: Orange Beach, Alabama (remote candidates considered)
Next Steps: If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a cover letter and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “E-Commerce Coordinator [Applicant’s Name].”