Stockholm is Maho's wildly attractive modern take on a traditional horn-templed round frame. This limited edition (1/5) frame is hand-crafted from the finest sustainably sourced Southeast Asian water buffalo horn.
- Blonde Horn Matte Finish.
- Ultramarine™ Polarized Sky Blue Mirror Lenses
- Ships within 24-48 hours
- Size: 50-23-142 (fits medium face sizes)
- Sustainable. Our horn frames are handmade from previously discarded by-product of domesticated water buffalo.
- One of a kind. Horn is a natural material; its pattern and structure cannot be replicated, making each individual pair a one of a kind masterpiece.
- Horn has properties that outweigh any synthetic option. Lightweight and durable, each pair will gracefully flex and gradually mold to the contours of the wearer’s face, growing ever more beautiful over time.
- Maho horn frames combine 18th century traditional horn construction with next-generation polarized lenses and expert hand craftsmanship.
Maho Ultramarine™ Polarized Lens are the lightest, strongest lenses on the market -- made from cutting-edge polyamide nylon rather than outdated and underperforming materials like CR39. Every Ultramarine™ lens blocks glare and light reflection from front and back, enhances color saturation, protects eye health, and repels oil and water.
Handmade Zyl Frames
Maho Frames are built from sustainable, hypoallergenic Zyl Acetate, a plastic derived from cotton fiber and wood pulp rather than toxic petroleum. Why would you put anything but the highest quality on your face?
Stainless Steel Hinges and Hardware
Maho Frames are constructed with 316L stainless steel integrated hinges and hardware. With proper care our shades are built for a lifetime of good times outdoors.
Designed For Life on the Water
Maho Shades are designed and tested on the waters of the Virgin Islands and the Gulf Coast. Effortlessly cool style, meet uncompromising visual acuity.
Our One-Year Warranty
If your Mahos are damaged due to a defect in material or a problem with workmanship* within one year of purchase, we will repair or replace them free of charge. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for their return. Once returned, please allow 2-3 weeks after we receive your shades to fix them and mail them back.
*Examples of repairs that we cannot honor under our one-year warranty include but are not limited to: scratched lenses, Mahos run over by a car, lost Mahos, Mahos that have been stepped on or sat on and crushed, or Mahos dropped into a fire. You get the idea. If it’s really bad, email us a picture, and we’ll see what we can do.
Our Lifetime Warranty
We stand by our product as long as you, as the original purchaser, have it. If your Mahos are ever damaged for any reason (such as sitting on them, crushing them, scratching the lenses, getting punched in the face on a golf course by a game show celebrity, etc.) we will replace them for a flat fee of $30.00. Just contact us at email@example.com and we will take care of the rest.
Maho Shades ship within 1-2 business days unless noted in the product description. Domestic shipments through USPS take 2-5 days to arrive, while international shipments through DHL take 3-14 days to arrive.