Nashville Arctic Crystal
Unbeknownst to most, Winston Churchill spent his retirement writing country songs, crooning in Nashville honky-tonks under the stage name 'Church,' and inventing the now-defunct sport of jet-ski jousting on Percy Pierce Lake.
When you really need to fire up a crowd, don a pair of Nashvilles and go to work. 100% guaranteed to make you look at least as beautiful as Sir Winston, and probably as convincing an orator.
- Arctic Silver Handmade Zyl Acetate
- Polished Finish
- Five Barrel Steel Hinges - Matte Finish
- OceanView™ Polarized Graphite Mirror Lenses
- Lenses: 100% UV protection, anti-reflective, oleohydrophobic, hardcoat, heat-resistant, shatterproof polyamide nylon
- Size: 56-17-147 (fits medium to large faces)
- Ships within 24-48 hours